As a proud icon of Greyton, The Post House has been witness to many joyous celebrations – we do love a good country-style party, and weddings are certainly a favourite. With picturesque Greyton as the backdrop, couples are spoilt for choice when it comes to scenery, setting and ambience.
Here are our ten reasons to say YES to a Greyton Wedding at The Post House.
1) Churches in and around the town are ideal for guests looking for a traditional affair.
2) Country-weddings at venues like The Post House are celebrated in the beautiful garden or restaurant.
3) The Post House Restaurant was recently awarded the second place in the Eat Out and Mercedes-Benz Best Everyday Eateries 2016 awards for Best Country-Style Eatery in the Western Cape.
4) Our wine list boasts an impressive selection from the Overberg region.
5) Numerous activities in Greyton and surrounds turn a weekend affair into a week-long adventure.
6) Thanks to the gorgeous Sonderend mountain range, quaint country charm and iconic historical buildings of Greyton, your photographer will be spoilt for choice when capturing your big day.
7) Greyton can host over 300 guests in various accommodation. At The Post House, we have 14 beautifully decorated en-suite rooms as well as a family unit that sleeps four. Our Honeymoon suite allows couples to spend their first night cocooned in comfort and charm after the nuptial celebrations – on us, of course. A fireplace, gorgeous copper bath and dual showers all add to the romantic ambience of the honeymoon suite at The Post House.
8) The town has a marriage officer.
9) Less than two hours from Cape Town – City dwellers can celebrate with true country style just a short drive from the Mother City.
10) A buzzing Saturday morning market is the ideal interlude for guests before an afternoon wedding – meet the locals, sample the home baked goodness and enjoy a Greyton tradition.
Why not choose #OurGreyton for Your Wedding?